Earlier this year, we broke the news that Amazon was planning a second Prime Day for October 2022. Today, Amazon confirmed those rumors by announcing the Amazon Prime Early Access sale.
Scheduled to happen more than a month earlier than the traditional Black Friday sales period, it’s clear that Amazon is trying to make the most of shoppers who plan to do their holiday shopping earlier this year thanks to the weather. current economy.
Regardless of your thoughts on this, from a seller’s perspective, this can only be a good thing, as traditionally Amazon sales events like Prime Day earlier in the year and Black Friday l ‘last year are a huge attraction for third-party sellers in the market.
Now would be the perfect time to start preparing your e-commerce business to make the most of that extra sales opportunity you have this year.
You can see the full announcement from Amazon below:
Amazon Prime Early Access Sale October 11-12, 2022
Today, Amazon unveiled Prime Early Access Sale, a new two-day global shopping event exclusive to Prime members. The event starts on October 11 at 12:00 PM PDT and runs until October 12 in 15 countries: Germany, Austria, Canada, China, Spain, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, United United, Sweden and Turkey. WE
Prime Early Access Sale gives members a chance to kick off the holiday shopping season early with hundreds of thousands of deals. As part of the new deals event, Amazon is presenting a top 100 list of some of the season’s hottest and best-selling items. New listing deals will drop throughout the event, offering deep savings across all major categories including Electronics, Fashion, Home, Kitchen, Pets, Toys and Appliances. Amazon. Amazon’s Holiday Gift Guides and Toys We Love List will also allow Prime members to discover, shop and save on deals this holiday season.
“We’re thrilled to help Prime members kick off the holiday season with Amazon’s new Prime Early Access sale, an exclusive opportunity for members to get deep discounts on the best brands we know they’re looking for. this time of year,” said Jamil Ghani, vice president of Amazon Prime. “And members can start enjoying exclusive Prime benefits and offers now, as well as finding gift ideas for the family with our holiday gift guides and this year’s Toys We Love list.”
Start saving now
Members don’t have to wait to take advantage of holiday gift guides, plus Prime benefits and offers. They can also find out more by visiting amazon.com/earlyaccess. Customers can join Prime or start a 30-day free trial at amazon.com/prime to participate.
- Explore holiday gift guides: Prime members can find inspiration for giving gifts for the holiday season with gift guides, showcasing the best items from the toy and home categories. The Toy Gift Guide features the most popular toys and games of the holiday season. It also includes the Toys We Love list of more than 60 items available only on Amazon from top brands including Hasbro, Disney, Fisher-Price, Bluey and National Geographic.
For more information, visit amazon.com/toyswelove. The Home Gift Guide includes must-have products from brands like Amazon Basics, Christopher Knight, De’Longhi, iRobot, Shark, simplehuman and ZINUS.
- Try Amazon Music Unlimited: Prime members who haven’t tried Amazon Music Unlimited yet can get four months free – with 90 million songs ad-free and in HD, plus millions of podcast episodes – and non-Prime members are entitled to three months free. Or, Prime members can get an Echo Dot (3rd gen) for $0.99 with a one-month subscription to Amazon Music Unlimited. Both offers are available from September 26 to October 12.
- Get a Grubhub+ subscription, free for one year: Prime members in the US can get even more delivered to their doorstep with a free 1-year Grubhub+ membership trial worth $9.99 per month at no additional cost to their Prime membership during first 12 months. This offer includes unlimited $0 delivery on orders over $12, plus exclusive offers and rewards for Grubhub+ members, like free food and discounts on orders from hundreds of thousands of restaurants. Across the country. To activate this offer, members can visit amazon.com/grubhub.
- Score deals on Prime Video: Prime Video is just one of the many benefits included with a Prime membership. In addition to a huge collection of movies, series and sports included with Prime Video, from September 30 to October 7, Prime members can enjoy a selection of new and popular titles to rent or buy with up to 50% off.
Plan ahead for the Prime Early Access sale
Amazon makes it easy to prepare for the Prime Early Access sale, set up custom deal notifications, and create shopping lists.
- Configure custom transaction notifications: Prime members can subscribe to receive transaction alert notifications related to their recent Amazon searches and recently viewed items. All they need to do is visit the Prime Early Access Sale event page on the Amazon app by the time of the event to create transaction alerts. Once the Prime Early Access sale begins, members will receive push notifications on all available offers.
- Create transaction lists with Alexa: Busy Prime members who don’t want to miss an offer can add products to their Wishlist, Cart or Save List for later. Alexa can notify members up to 24 hours before eligible offers go live on items they’ve added to their listings, and even offer to purchase the offer once it’s available.
Connect with us and other small business owners
Please go to our Facebook group for small business sellers and interact with other small business owners.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Business prospects for your business online Presented with a touch of humor
We do not share your information and you can unsubscribe at any time.