Black Friday 2022 deals will be available on Amazon starting on Thanksgiving Day. Customers can save across all categories, including toys, electronics, fashion, beauty, Amazon and home appliances, from brands like Ninja, Vitamix, Casper and Disney. The shopping event also features small business deals in Amazon’s store. Look for the small business badge for discover and buy products, offers and the gift guide small businesses, including offerings from artisans and brands owned by Blacks, women and military families.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about Amazon’s Black Friday sale this year.
When is Black Friday 2022? Where can I shop?
The 48-hour Black Friday event begins Thursday, November 24 at 12:01 a.m. PST and lasts for 48 hours. To start shopping, visit our Black Friday deals page or head to the Amazon shopping app. Or you can ask, “Alexa, what are my offers?”
What are the best Black Friday deals?
We offer an overview of some of the best deals, including discounts on products from YETI, Samsung, adidas and Peloton. Preview the best Black Friday deals now. Pro Tip: Keep an eye out for specials.
Are there any advance offers?
Amazon will post early deals before Black Friday. Check out some of the best early bird offers to keep on your radar.
Where can I find gift recommendations?
This year’s gift guides include product recommendations from influencers such as Charli D’Ameliochoose from Oprah’s Favorite Thingsand recommendations from popular shopping sections of Amazon such as Small business, House, Fashionand Electronic. Plus, find gift ideas for kids in the Holiday Toy List.
- The most popular Christmas stockings under $10 – Back this year, find great stocking stuffers under $10, like SKIN elf daily hydrating moisturizer, Fronnor facial ice roller, Jonathan Adler dog collars, Vital electrolyte powder Proteins and the Bob Ross in numbers one of a kind mini art set.
- Most Wanted Gifts for Teens Under $25 – This list includes recommendations for the teens on your list, including retro smiley face slippers, DASH Mini Waffle Press, and Honest Beauty’s Get It Together Eyeshadow Palette.
- Electronics Under $100 – Find tech freebies that won’t break your budget, like JBL speakers, Kodak Wireless Mobile Printer, select SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds, and Ring Video Doorbell with 1080p HD video.
How can I save more?
- Save more with gift cards: From Black Friday to Cyber Monday, Amazon customers will have access to lightning deals and promotional credit offers by purchasing gift cards from major brands, such as Nordstrom and Uber. With a qualifying purchase, customers will receive 20% instant savings or up to $15 in Amazon promotional credit.
- Buy with Prime – CHASE Ultimate Rewards Prime: This holiday season, eligible Prime members can get 50% off purchases, saving up to $20 that can be spent on one or more transactions, when they pay with Chase Ultimate Rewards from November 24-28 at Amazon . Visit the Continuation offer to check eligibility and activate the offer.
- Save on takeout: The holidays provide the perfect opportunity to order and entertain with friends and loved ones. With daily access to unlimited streaming of movies and series on Prime Video, Prime members in the US can also get $10 off a Grubhub order over $25 using code GiveMe10. This offer is available from November 25 to 28 and can only be used once. Prime members must be signed up for the free one-year Grubhub+ membership trial, available at Amazon on GrubHub.
- Configure custom offer notifications: Customers can subscribe to receive transaction alert notifications related to their recent searches on Amazon and recently viewed items. They just need to visit our Transaction Alerts on the Amazon app by the event to create transaction alerts. Once the Black Friday event begins, members will receive push notifications on all available offers.
- Stock up and save in the Prime section: From Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday, Prime members save 25% when they spend $50 on select everyday essentials from Amazon Brands’ Stock Up & Save program, helping them prepare for holiday entertaining.
What are my shipping options?
- Free One-Day and Same-Day Delivery: Prime members in the US can shop a selection of over 20 million Prime free shipping eligible items in one day with no minimum purchase, and hundreds of thousands of items are available for free shipping that day even, in a few hours, in more than 90 subways. .
- Same day delivery to retailers: Recently, Amazon announced that US Prime members in and near select cities, including Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Miami and Washington, D.C., now have the option to shop at retail stores in their local mall, like PacSun, GNC, Sur La Table and SuperDry, through the Amazon store and Amazon mobile app for same-day delivery. Visit same day delivery store to check availability in your area.
- Ultra-fast grocery delivery and pickup: Prime members in more than 5,000 cities and towns have access to two-hour grocery delivery on tens of thousands of products from Whole Foods Market and Amazon fees. With Amazon Fresh, Prime members get free two-hour shipping, in-store discounts, and free pickup at select Amazon Fresh stores on orders over $35. Prime members can also find toys, gifts, household products, necessities, electronics, Amazon devices and more on Amazon Fresh. Your membership also includes free pickup on orders over $35 and in-store discounts at Whole Foods Market nationwide, plus exclusive deals, additional discounts on sale items, and 5% back with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card.
Can I customize my delivery options?
- Delivery where it’s needed most: Thousands of Amazon parcel pick-up locations are available to help customers store their parcels safely while on vacation. Locations are near or at retail stores, convenience stores, apartment buildings, and grocery stores in more than 900 cities and towns across the United States. Tens of millions of products can be delivered to an Amazon pick-up point at 7-Eleven, Staples, Rite-Aid. , Dollar Tree, Family Dollar, Chevron, Circle K, Ross and other stores. Find a location near you.
- Amazon Day: Prime members can select a designated day for a weekly delivery of their packages. It’s a free and convenient way to select when and how packages arrive at your doorstep.
What if I need to make a return?
- Practical returns: Our goal at Amazon is to make shopping online and returning as easy as possible. We offer free, convenient returns on most US-shipped items. Simply look for the FREE return badge under the price to confirm this is an eligible item. To start a return, visit “Your Order”, select the item to return and select the reason for the return. Choose from a list of return options, then drop off the item at a return location near you. You can also make returns without packaging or labels at certain locations, including Whole Foods Market, Kohl’s, Amazon Stores (Amazon Go, Amazon Fresh, Amazon Style), Amazon Counter and Locker+, and UPS Stores by viewing the QR code provided.
- Extended return period: Our standard US return window will be temporarily extended to January 31, 2023, for most items purchased between October 11, 2022 and December 25, 2022. This includes Seller Fulfilled or Fulfilled by Amazon items. For more information on our return policy and to see return eligibility for each category, visit Returns and Refunds.
Discover our vacation center from Amazon for the latest news and updates this holiday season.