- Thursday, October 6
- 1.30 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- University Hall, 7th Floor Conference Center
The Career and Internship Fair is your chance to expand your professional network and connect with hiring managers from organizations such as Amazon, ADP, Crestron Electronics, Johnson & Johnson, NJ Economic Development Authority, PSEG and more ! Recruiters are looking to hire full-time positions and internships. Learn more and register.
Prepare for the Fair
Are you new to job fairs? Here’s how to prepare:
- Watch the Career Fair Prep Video: This video covers everything about the job fair, from preparing to what to do during and after the fair!
- Upload your resume to the handshake: Receive feedback and approval from your Career Services office at least one week before the show. The review may take 3-5 business days.
- Consult the list of participating employers before the fair: select those with whom you wish to speak. Create a quick pitch to explain who you are and why you are interested in this business. Be sure to do your research if you want to impress!
- Download the Handshake application: On the day of the show, connect to this application to consult the list of employers present, the jobs available and locate them on the stand plan. This application is only available on the App Store for iPhone.
- Choose business attire: Make a good first impression by dressing in business attire. Costumes are strongly encouraged. Need to build your professional wardrobe? We have what you need:
Job fair Jobs and internships in preview
Below is a sampling of job and internship postings from employers participating in the Career and Internship Fair. If a position interests you, be sure to schedule time to speak with the employer at the job fair to find out more!