SmartScout is the only tool in the world that displays the best products in any niche so users can find out what’s selling and how to make their products even better.
Logan, Utah – March 21, 2022 – There are thousands of Amazon Private Sellers try to make a fortune on the Amazon platform. Most of these people don’t, but some people do extremely well. What separates the two? Imagine if it was possible to log into the platform and have the ability to analyze and then duplicate what works.
SmartScout is a revolutionary SaaS tool that goes where no other software application has been able to penetrate. It was created by one of the most successful Amazon private label sellers of all time. Scott Needham founded BuyBoxer in 2011 and has become one of the highest rated sellers on Amazon. His company, BuyBoxer, sells over 300,000 ASINs through the FBA process. One of the secrets was this very tool to help him find rough diamonds. SmartScout gave him an overview of how Amazon works.
In private label sales, those who do their homework sell more. They know who is dominating a niche, what keywords got them there, and where the opportunities to launch a new product are. The problem is that obtaining this information takes a long time. SmartScout is the only solution that makes it much faster. With it, users can get unparalleled insights into their competitors on Amazon, and within minutes.
Subcategories are a game changer for private label sellers. SmartScout is the only tool that allows sellers to focus their product search on any Amazon subcategory:
- Get crucial subcategory data: Understand the potential of a subcategory by knowing its revenue and seller analytics.
- Know about Amazon’s involvement: At a glance, see Amazon’s revenue share percentage of any subcategory.
- Easily browse Amazon: Explore over 40,000 Amazon subcategories effortlessly with our unique category directory structure.
- Start searching for products: Directly access a product database of any subcategory with just one click.
- Isolate private label sellers: Target direct private label competitors. See virtually all products sold by private label sellers in a given subcategory with the Number of Sellers filter.
- Find the best artists: With the Monthly Revenue Estimate filter, users can focus on the products that generate the most revenue and investigate which competitors they need to beat.
- Know the quality of a product page: See at a glance how well (or poorly) an Amazon product page is built. SmartScout analyzes the content of product pages and places the score directly into the product database.
- Direct link to Amazon: Continue your in-depth research on potential products directly on Amazon. In SmartScout, the ASIN field is linked to the product page so users can instantly navigate to where they need to go on Amazon.
Once a user has found their target products in the database, SmartScout allows them to export their report to Excel for easy transfer to research assistants. It’s easy to see why SmartScout sent shockwaves throughout the Amazon retail industry.
There are many other confidential features that make SmartScout truly unique but cannot be displayed here. Stop by their website and be amazed.
For complete information, visit: https://www.smartscout.com/